Tuesday 19 February 2013

Telegraph Pole of the Month, Feb 2013

Telegraph Pole of the Month Feb 2013

It is with great pleasure that we can now bring you the final result of February’s 2013 ‘Telegraph Pole of the Month’ competition…
And the winner is this beautiful telegraph pole created by Debora Stine - available from both her in-world and marketplace stores.
When my eyes first beheld it, I knew had to have it for my own land! This was not a spontaneous impulse-buy but rather the satisfying of a burning need and yearning buried deep inside me.
Debora, as many of you will already know, is also one of SL’s most talented and popular adult photographers. Her flickr account has many great pictures, successfully combining great visuals, great humour and sexiness. Check out her work!
My love of telegraph poles has been with me almost as long as I can remember, along with my love of electrical pylons. But it was Naughty Nataly who introduced me to the wonderful ‘Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society’ founded by the late great Sir Benjamin Spooner B.E.M.
The Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society provides refuge for those of us who bask in the glory of the “everyday mundanitude of these simple silent sentinels the world over.
If you know of or discover any other visually interesting telegraph poles or electrical pylons in-world, be sure to leave details in the comments below or IM me in-world!
You never know, you too could be cited in a ‘Telegraph Pole of the Month’ blog-post! Imagine!

Pixie xx


2 comments:

  1. I was once cornered in a Hotel Reception bar in Tunisia by a man who's hobby was Photographing "street furniture" from all over the world. True story!

    He showed me many telegraph poles, man hole covers, and some sexy keep left signs, but nothing that compares to this!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete