Wednesday 20 July 2011

'Rapture' Not Ruptured

'Rapture', my latest film-in-progress, is, well, progressing. Just slowly. Slower than it should be. Slower, even, than my usual slowness.

And that is pretty damn slow.

'Rapture' is centred around a voyeur living in a big city.




There are still two major scenes to film..one with Christoph Chiantelle and Kitty Sinn and another with Aiden Lexenstar and SuicideGirl Evermore...plus a dozen or so minor filler shots.

Next week I have a holiday from my summer job. I intend devoting that spare time to completing the filming and getting the numerous sequences working together in Premiere.

I'll then need another week to tweek and twiddle before the final render.

'Rapture' will be released the weekend of 6/7th August.

Unless, of course, it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment